To do Rinjani mountain trek its important that you should be at least on above level of fitness and should be able to carry your own load of personal day pack through the trekking.
All Items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
The rest of the equipments; food & beverages, cooking utensils, tents, sleeping bags, guide and porters, etc are provided by Rinjani Trekking Point
Following are the personal packs that should be prepared for trekking to Mount Rinjani:
– Backpack (25 – 30 Kg size)
– Torch or Flashlight
– 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
– Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
– Spray for muscle/balm
– Insect repellent
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
– Small towel
– 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
– Long trek pants/wind proof
– Windproof Jacket
– 2 pcs of shorts
– Trek stick/lekki (optional)
– Sandals (optional)
– Swimming Suite (optional)
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, menu)
– Fishing Gear (optional)
– Garbage Plastic can (optional)
Prepare your day pack not more that weight limit.
Your luggage can be storage at our office during the trek program.
Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in our office or at our base camp
Some cash for tipping the guide and porters is recommended.